Saturday, October 17, 2009

Choices, choices…

I'm re-applying to college. Fun in theory (the fact that you're now about to do pretty much what you want to) and not so fun regarding the actual application process. All. Over. Again.

Last year, I was applying to colleges within the United States, except for when I was considering the American University of Paris. This year, I'm applying to colleges on both sides of the pond. Going to school in Europe doesn't seem like so much of a reach anymore, I'm seriously considering staying here and if application decisions allow me, I would go to college in France without much hesitation. I have to consider all my options. I know that. But the possibility of leaving Europe actually scares the crap out of me. Hello, irony.

4 comments:

  1. Where are you applying in the U.S.? I know what its like to re-apply for college, it sucks. Its like, "Why am I doing this again? It wasn't even fun the first time!"

    <3,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah well... I'm terribly afraid of failure and so far the U.S. schools are looking like a big reach so first, let's see if I get in. :P

    besides that, I'm actually really not looking forward to leaving if I do, but despite that I still won't know where to go because there are some colleges in the States that I'm DYING to go to. On the other hand, staying in Europe would be amazing and as my host dad says "should we get the adoption papers out?" hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, if your host parents adopt you I'd pee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. I don't really know if you peeing is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete