Sunday, May 9, 2010

You'll Never Know What It's Been Like For Me

Know the worst part about leaving? I feel as if I've been living here my entire life. I can't say that it took a lot for me to adjust here. I really just eased into a new life that was created for me. I'm not done with Europe. Time is running through my fingers, and that goes for applying to schools here as well. American universities are too expensive. An international one would be nice, but I'll take almost anything I can get. Regent's College in London would probably be the most convenient, considering it's linked with Webster University, which was actually primarily a safety school my senior year of high school when I first applied.

I need this
Old train to breakdown

I wanna break on down
But I can't stop now. 



Sorry, folks, that was mandatory. Next post will be back to normal and an update on what I've been doing when I haven't been blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment