Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Night

One of the many reasons why I love my host family...

After I rambled on about something in a Russian accent
HM: "She can really do that accent."
HD: "You're definitely ready for International Relations."

   "I'm like a freaking quilt."

HD: "That's what you should tell them (college applications): 'I'm like a freaking quilt.'"

           *****************************

Me, talking about someone
HD: "You DO know that if I ever meet him I'm going to beat him up, right?"
HM: "... You want to beat him up?"


       "I feel it's my duty as a hostfather."

           *****************************

And the most epic one, by none other than yours truly...
      
       "I woked up disappointingly early."* 


We're still cracking up about it, as in "I must've woked up on the wrong side of the bed!"



*Disclaimer: I was on DayQuil (my host dad found this ridiculously amusing). 


But I do love these people to death. :)

2 comments:

  1. Gypsy, this blog is hilarious. Much better than my last blog post. I need to get back into comedy and quit bitchin' all the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite Gypsy, you're not bitchin' -- you're so funny all the time, thus you are bitchin'. In the good way, obviously.

    Did you know that we haven't Skyped the entire time we've been apart? SAD.

    ReplyDelete